Wednesday, July 13, 2005

No Veils

Winnie's post caused me to search my archives --
realizing that I rarely speak of veils ...
don't know why.

I found only one poem -- ever;
which you might enjoy --
and perhaps it is enough.

faucon
..........................................................

Silent Veil

Her veil was azure silence
'neath the crashing waves forlorn,
and foam forgave the footsteps
ever present, swiftly gone.

The raindrops were a poem
up from the Goddess sea;
and her love runs in ripples
down the slopes of Avonlea.

Come now my timeless lover
to the mossy stones of Spring,
and we will birth a sunrise
that mortals will come to sing.

For you are the beloved,
kissed by the mists of morn,
to join the child of lonely
and dance the waltz of dawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home