Saturday, May 14, 2005

Indulgence and Phoenix Ashes

The poem “After Revelations” was a bounce-back-poem to another poem written by a young mother who is currently caught in the whirl of ‘now.’ Those of you who have read me often know that this is a rather . . . recurring theme. (To say the least!) I am going to indulge myself by posting a couple of more on the same subject. THEN I will shake my head like I’m coming out from under water and see about some Phoenix Ashes. I wonder what the Alchemical Sign is for Phoenix Ashes? Fire is an upright triangle, but the ashes must come before.


1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OOOh! faucon - send references! This is something I don't know about.

Benu . . .

(She is seen metaphorically sprinting away, whistling "Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, It's off to Google I go")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home