Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Description of Place

Dear Live Poets,
I always feel as though ‘this place’ - LivePoets at Soul Food - is, indeed, a ‘place’; a destination, a location, somewhere that I actually go. Perhaps it is just my spirit that comes to this ‘place’, maybe it is my eyes, perhaps my thoughts. Whatever it is, it comes here seeking green; searching for soul nourishment in the form of elegantly woven words, fresh and fascinating concepts, ideas, images, metaphor, meaning. All this, and more, I find ‘here.’ This afternoon, I read a response to a comment from Maya that struck such a cord with me that it vibrated my spine until my brain sang. I loved it so much that I have taken her words and worked them into the description of the group that appears at the top of the screen. Added to Heather’s original description, there is now a bit of Maya’s. Together they paint a portrait of this ‘place’ that is beautifully descriptive and full of truth. ~ Winnie

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger maya said...

Winnie..... reading "Description of Place" gave me such an energy rush. Bless you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home